Our vision is to have an educated, healthy and wealthy Community.
Our mission is to reduce poor health among the rural communities in Kenya through education and economic impowerment.
- To mobilize community resources to ensure informed participation of the rural communities in identification, planning, implementation and evaluation of their own activities.
- To promote and encourage economic activities like modern Agriculture that will generate wealth and income to the rural people.
- To improve the quality and access of basic education and academic achievement with special attention on girl child, the very poor and orphans and vulnerable children.
- To achieve sustainable improvement in health status among the rural community, especially AIDS patients, OVC, geographically remote, women of child bearing age and children under five.
- To promote multi-sectoral approach to development through the mobilization of available resources to assist the rural communities to meet their basic needs.
- To mobilize resources from all possible sources, including the government, the corporate sectors, local and international Non-Governmental Organizations and other Organizations having similar objective to improve the standard of living of the rural communities.
- To collaborate with other organizations or companies having similar objects to this organization.
- To promote network of all stakeholders addressing issues of education, health and Agriculture.